Keto Diet Breakthrough!
Burn Fat and Live At Your Ideal Weight Using Dr. Sara's Newest Program
Can help lower set point and reduce body fat while protecting your hormonal balance.
A new approach to weight loss using ketosis & intermittent fasting.
Who Is The New Keto-IF Program For?
This course might be right for you in any of the following describe your situation:
- You're carrying extra weight you'd like to lose.
- You've tried 'keto' before but found it hard to maintain or didn't get the results you wanted.
- You want to try the Keto Diet but don't know if it's right for you because it sounded too restrictive.
- You want a plan that protects your hormones & burns fat at the same time. You don't want to lose weight if it means sacrificing your hormone balance and overall health.
- You’re consistently lacking energy. You want a plan that keeps you mentally sharp and physically fueled.
- You don't feel as good as you could. You're suffering from bloating, weight gain, anxiety, or even depression.
If You're Ready for a Fresh Approach, the New Keto-IF Program is the Perfect Starting Point!
But first...What is the Ketogenic Diet?
The 'Keto Diet' has exploded in popularity because the promise sounds almost too good to be true:
Train your body to use it's stored fat for fuel.
Banish Brain Fog. Experience all-day energy.
Hunger-free weight loss with amazing results.
But how does it work?
It works based on your body's backup energy source called ketones.
Ketones are made in your liver when there aren't enough carbohydrates to be turned into blood sugar (glycogen).
The only problem...most women (especially 35+) struggle with Keto because their hormones get disrupted.
This means they often feel worse, suffer mood issues, and can even gain weight from metabolic stress and inflammation.
THE SOLUTION: A KETO PROGRAM BUILT FOR WOMEN BY DR. SARA GOTTFRIED, MD
(THE ORIGINAL HORMONE DOCTOR)
While it's true that most men who use the standard keto approach succeed...ladies aren't so lucky.
It utilizes the ancient science of intermittent fasting to achieve all the keto benefits without the downsides (like menstrual irregularities, gut dysfunction, sleeplessness, hair loss, constipation, mood disorders, bloating, weight gain and thyroid dysfunction).
Intermittent fasting (IF for short) is the practice extending the time between your last meal and your first meal. For instance, finish eating by 6 p.m., then eat again at 10 a.m. the next day.
Few people perform intermittent fasting correctly, which is why Dr. Sara is offering an online course on how to do it with special modifications for women.
By enrolling in this program, you'll gain insider knowledge on how to leverage keto and intermittent fasting to:
- Lose weight safely and effectively with the science-based tool of intermittent fasting and mild ketosis.
- How to personalize a smart food plan for your unique biology. Can be customized for carnivores, vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians, and omnivores.
- Experience better, uninterrupted, and restorative slumber.
- Promote digestion that’s efficient and nourishing to your body.
- Better manage your stress, mood, and emotions.
What Does the New Keto-IF Program Include?
Dr. Sara designed and tested her Keto-IF Program. You'll receive daily direction on how to proceed, motivation to stay committed, and a community to support you and keep you accountable.
- 10-Day Course
- Daily videos and physician-led education, information, guidance so you can perform intermittent fasting and achieve mild ketosis safely and effectively
- Private Facebook group with moderated discussion and Q&A
- Complete Guide to Testing for Ketosis and Blood Sugar at Home
- Sample Meal Plans
- Tracker for weight and measurements throughout the course, before and after
Module 1: Getting Started
Learn more about Dr. Gottfried as she shares her personal experience with Keto-IF, who she designed this course for, and what you can expect to learn in the 10-Day online course.
- Introduction: Your Roadmap for This Course (Video)
- Guidelines (PDF)
- Tracker (PDF)
- Complete Guide to Testing for Ketosis and Blood Sugar at Home (Video)
Module 2: What Is Intermittent Fasting & Why Should You Care?
Dr. Gottfried will cover the basics of intermittent fasting and how it resets the hormones of metabolism, including how it works, how the hormones work, and how this will benefit you.
She'll break down the hormones insulin, ghrelin, and growth hormone, and explain how her alternative approach differs from standard diets.
- What Is Intermittent Fasting?
- Why You Should Care About Intermittent Fasting and Your Metabolic Hormones
- The Two Different Eating Plans: Low Carb/High Fat (Keto) or High Carb/Low Fat
Module 3: Sample Meal Plans
Learn how to structure your meals during the day with examples and recipes.
- What to Drink in the Morning (Video)
- Sample Breakfasts (Video)
- Sample Lunches (Video)
- Sample Dinners (Video)
Module 4: Troubleshooting Setbacks & Overcoming Obstacles
Feeling hungry? Or low energy? Is weight loss slower than expected? Learn more about the likely culprits of your symptoms.
- What to Do When Common Symptoms Arise (Video)
- Troubleshooting Cheatsheet (PDF)
Module 5: Unlock Your Hormones for Deep, Restorative Sleep
Hormonal imbalances can wreak havoc on your sleep cycles. In this session, you'll learn how to eat, take supplements, do yoga, and even how to breathe for a peaceful night's sleep.
- How Your Hormones Affect Your Sleep
- A Simple Yoga Pose for Deep Sleep (Video)
- The Back-To-Sleep Breath (Video)
- How to Supplement for Restorative Sleep (PDF)
Module 6: Wrapping up the Course
Now that you're an intermittent fasting and nutritional ketosis expert, it's time to take what you've learned and created a plan for keeping your hormones balanced and weight managed for the long-term.
- Keeping Your Hormones Balanced Beyond This Course (Video)
You Don't Need To Do It Alone...
Get the support and accountability you need by connecting with women from around the world who are participating in Dr. Sara’s programs. You’ll be invigorated by the power of our community — and the wisdom, encouragement, and tips you’ll receive will help you stay motivated and on track.
Research shows that your weight loss is doubled to tripled with accountability. We provide many levels of community so you feel welcomed, supported, and guided as part of our Reset tribe.
How Will This Program Be Different?
There are many options when it comes to weight loss. This includes popular programs such as Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, and Paleo. Each has its own claims and some even have their own packaged food and weight loss centers.
Many of these programs do provide benefits, but few if any, address the root cause of weight gain, low energy, poor sleep, and high stress.
Unlike almost every other program, this program was designed by a Harvard educated female doctor with thousands of clinical successes to back it up. This isn't your traditional diet, detox, or cleanse. You learn how to get into ketosis while supporting your hormones. You'll support the root cause of healthy weight loss without gimmicky juices, packaged foods or calorie restriction. Calories matter, but hormones and nutrients matter more.
Dr. Sara became a medical doctor to help people. She became a scientist to find out what really works. Her Detox protocol has been tested and improved over the past decade with more than 23,547 women.