Set Point is a convenient monthly system combining 4 supplements into one daily packet. You receive 4 supplements, 7 capsules, separated, and neatly packaged for your daily dose. 30 servings. Less bulk, more health.
Overall Supplement Facts:
The packet is a once/day packet. It is intended to be used alongside your own regimen. It supports blood sugar, metabolism, and thyroid and can be used before, during, and after a weight loss program. This also contains a multivitamin with phytonutrients along with omega 3's so it’s a great daily packet that can be used long-term.
The manufacturer recommends taking it with food as some people may experience nausea when taken on an empty stomach. It can be taken at any time throughout the day.
Set Point is Gluten-Free, non-GMO, Soy Free, with No Peanuts.
The individual capsules/tablets:
 Thyroid Love capsules (light brown),
 Metabolism360 tablets (speckled tan),
 MultiTasker tablet (green), and
 Omega Hero softgel (golden yellow).
The 4 supplements that you gain are:
- Thyroid Love Capsules (3 capsules, #00 size (approx. 0.34 x 0.91"), light brown) - Provides multifaceted support for thyroid hormone activity with ingredients that support hormone metabolism. Inositol and selenium may help support healthy metabolic processes in the thyroid.*
+Individual Supplement Facts: https://nimb.ws/ZGlhFs
- Metabolism360 tablets (2 tablets, 0.375 x 0.875" (oval), speckled tan) - Features a unique combination of green tea extract, cinnamon, chromium, and alpha-lipoic acid, nutrients that supply healthy insulin metabolism.*
+Individual Supplement Facts: https://nimb.ws/tV8TZ0
- MultiTasker tablet (1 tablet, 0.375 x 0.875" (oval), green) - Proprietary blend of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients designed to support cellular health, help defend against oxidative stress caused by free radicals and help support a healthy immune system.*
+Individual Supplement Facts: https://prnt.sc/na9x4i
- Omega Hero softgel (1 capsule, #24 Oblong (approx. 0.37 x 0.92"), golden yellow) - Omega 3's help provide advanced support for cardiovascular health, as well as help support musculoskeletal health and immune system health.*
+Individual Supplement Facts: https://prnt.sc/pb0m21
- Overall Supplement Facts: https://prnt.sc/o0m98u
How does that work?
According to our manufacturer's medical team, SET POINT provides nutrients that help support thyroid metabolism and thyroid hormones (may aid in the conversion of T4 to T3). Inositol and selenium may provide additional support for healthy metabolic processes in the thyroid.
Second, with ingredients such as chromium, alpha-lipoic acid, EGCG (from green tea), and cinnamon, which offer specialized support for healthy insulin and glucose metabolism. Remember, insulin is the gatekeeper of metabolism.
Third, by supporting stress resilience and helping to relieve stress-related fatigue through an herb called Rhodiola. Additionally, omega-3 fatty acids have been shown in studies to help regulate cortisol, mental stress, and promote lean body mass.
Fourth, by providing phytonutrients, vitamin D, and omega-3s to help balance set point hormones in the brain and body so that you feel less hungry and stop craving the wrong foods.
Finally, by introducing ingredients such as green tea polyphenols and omega-3 fatty acids, which support the growth of beneficial bacteria – known to promote higher production of short-chain fatty acids (SCFAs).
Note that SCFAs are produced when friendly gut bacteria break down the fiber in your gut and are an important source of energy for the cells of your large intestine, so they play a crucial role in colon health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
Recipes mentioned on the Set Point box label:
- Forgiving Food Mistakes + 2 Guilt-Free, Indulgent Recipes
- Detox Friendly Recipes – A Sample Menu from the Hormone Reset Detox
- Recipes: Chicken Curry in a Hurry, Bison Loaf, Cauliflower Rice, Nutty Seed Granola, Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries, Sautéed Shrimp Over Zoodles, Spring Rolls Recipe
This one includes the entire Hormone Reset Diet Community Cookbook. This has loads of recipes in a nice pdf that you can print out. You just need to share your email address to grab this one.
- Stay on the Path During the Holidays: My Top 5 Indulgences, Rituals, and Healthy Holiday Recipes
- Dr. Sara’s Genius Bar: My Favorite Healthy Recipe Blogs
This has links to 5 additional locations that Dr. Sara recommends to pull recipes from. This will give you another massive resource for recipes and way more.
- The Cheat System Diet – Dr. Sara’s Book Club (2 recipes included)
- Thanksgiving Survival Guide: Grain Free and Full of Grace and Gratitude (2 recipes included)
- Let Kale Salads Rock Your World 1
- Let Kale Salads Rock Your World 2